- Ductless Heating
- Heat Pumps
Indoor Air Quality
- Zone Control System
- Commercial Heating
Indoor Air Quality
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Air Conditioning Repair & Installation Services in Spring, TX
There's no doubt that the Spring, TX climate is hot, so you need a reliable air conditioner to get you through, as well as a capable air conditioning service provider who can maintain your system. Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling is here for you with professional air conditioning repair and installation services that you can trust. Whether you need a full-on AC installation or replacement, or repair and maintenance services, our professionally-trained team of HVAC contractors are here to help. We offer 24 hour emergency services for when you need a repair in a pinch, we have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Contact us today to schedule air conditioning services in Spring, TX and the surrounding area.
Spring, TX residents count on Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling for quality air conditioners and professional air conditioning installation and repair services. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Count on us for Air Conditioning Repair
Summers can be brutal, with temperatures often rising into triple digits. Good maintenance and preparation can keep you ahead of the game, but sooner or later every system breaks down, and when yours does, you need it to get repaired quickly. Moreover, you want to make sure that those repairs stick, and that you don’t need to call on your repair technician again after just finishing one set of repairs. Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling specializes in fast, timely service, and we stand by our work, so you never have to worry that the job isn’t done right. Contact us today to get your air conditioner squared away and take the stress out of your summer!
Air Conditioning Installation
A reliable air conditioning system starts with a reliable installation. This means sizing your system properly to make sure it is neither too powerful nor insufficiently powerful for your space. (Neither state is desirable, since it increases the strain on your system tremendously.) Then you want it installed in your home with care and professionalism, so that components don’t rattle in their houses and bolts and so that other components don’t wear out too soon. With your new air conditioner in place, you can face those stifling summers knowing that your new system will be as efficient and reliable as it can be.
Schedule AC Maintenance in the Spring and Fall
The best way to prevent repairs is to deal with the thousand tiny issues that often lead up to them. That can include dirt on the components, low refrigerant levels, loose bolts of fittings, used filters, and connections that may not be up to snuff. If a larger issue is present, the technician can spot it and set up a repair session to take care of it before it becomes a serious problem. All of that will help your system perform according to your expectations, saving you money on monthly bills and preventing serious repair issues from forming. At Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling, we specialize in thorough inspections, and recommend them every spring and fall for our regular customers.
We Service A Variety Of Different Air Conditioning Systems:
- Ductless Air Conditioning: Do you want to avoid the potential energy loss and indoor air quality problems that you may encounter if you use ductwork to distribute cooled air throughout your home? If so, why not consider ductless air conditioning? With a ductless air conditioning system, the need for air ducts is eradicated completely.
- Heat Pumps: You may not be familiar with heat pumps just yet, but some quick research will reveal that they are quite worth using in one’s home. The benefits are many. For starters, heat pumps heat homes very efficiently, making use of existing heat in the air outside. Plus, they can double as ACs when temperatures rise once more.
- Indoor Air Quality: The temperature in your home is definitely very important to your overall comfort, of course. However, it is not the only thing that you must consider. You must also concern yourself with the quality of the air in your home. If you are surrounding yourself with air of a low quality in your home, then there is just no way in which you can hope to live in the great comfort that you deserve.
- Thermostats: Your thermostat may be small in stature, but it is hugely important to your HVAC system at large. It is, after all, the means by which you control this entire system. If you hope to heat and cool your home reliably and precisely, you need to have a great thermostat installed therein.
- Zone Control Systems: Did you know that you really don’t have to heat or cool your entire home to just one set temperature? You can use a zone control system in order to distribute conditioned air throughout your home in a more customized manner. Zone control systems help homeowners to live in great comfort efficiently.
- Commercial Air Conditioning: Your customers and employees are going to expect to work and shop in comfort when in your commercial space. That is why your commercial air conditioning system is so important. We install and service commercial air conditioning systems, and we have the knowledge, training, and experience required for doing the job properly.
To schedule air conditioning services in Spring, TX and the surrounding area, call up our HVAC technicians today! We can help explain your options, and can provide an estimate on air conditioning repair, maintenance and installation services.