Your plumbing equipment at your The Woodlands, TX, home or business will only operate as well as it is maintained.
Imagine what could happen to your pipes if you don’t have them cleaned, unclogged, and maintained—and just how costly it could be to restore them to optimum condition. Maintenance is the best way to prevent minor issues from progressing any further. It could help you avoid a leaky pipe, clogged drain line, and even sewage backup in your Texas home.
Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling offers drain cleaning services and maintenance to keep your plumbing in ideal condition. Scheduling a professional drain cleaning is the safest and most effective way to ensure your pipes are clean and clear.
Our experts can address all your drain cleaning needs and recommend additional ways to boost the efficiency of all your plumbing equipment. Call us to get started today!
Drain Cleaning Services in The Woodlands, TX
Even though there may be drain cleaning solutions you can purchase at the store or online, it is far better to schedule a routine drain cleaning with one of our Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling professionals.
When our experts clean your drains, you can expect top-quality results. We are careful and committed to performing the job correctly. Attempting to clean your drains on your own could cost you more in the long run if you inadvertently damage your pipes.
Just leave the drain cleaning to our experts—drain cleaning is what we do! We have the appropriate tools and methods to ensure your drains are clean and free from any debris or buildup.
Fix Your Clogged Drains
At Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling, we recommend scheduling a professional drain cleaning every one to two years. If you experience clogged drains often, you may need to schedule a drain cleaning more frequently.
You may also need a drain cleaning if you notice the following:
- Your drains are draining much slower than usual: If any of your drains are slowly draining, there could be buildup forming, which may result in a clog. It’s also possible your drain is already clogged but the buildup has not entirely blocked your drain just yet. Either way, you need to have a slow drain addressed. A professional drain cleaning can help clear out your drain and remove any clogs.
- You can’t unclog your drain: If you know your drains are clogged, the best action to take is to call our professionals. You could attempt to unclog your drain on your own, but if you don’t know how or are unable to do so, our experts are only a phone call away and can get the job done.There are some methods you can try at your home, such as pouring baking soda or vinegar down your drains or using a plunger to remove a clog—but these approaches don’t always work out in your favor. When it’s time to bring in the professionals, give Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling a call.
- You hear a strange noise coming from your drain: Unusual sounds, such as gurgling, could indicate a problem with your drain line. There may be a clog forming. Stay a step ahead by having our Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling professionals clean your drain line.
Benefits of Professional Drain Cleaning Services
At Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling, we believe routine professional drain cleaning services play a vital role in maintaining a proper and efficient plumbing system. Some of the many great benefits of drain cleaning include:
- Extends the service life of your plumbing pipes and equipment
- Keeps your plumbing pipes and equipment in top shape
- Reduces the risk of a major plumbing problem
- Supports clean and clear plumbing pipes and drain lines
- Removes any buildup of soap scum, hair, fats, oils, and greases (FOG)
Additional Tips to Prevent Clogged Drains
Scheduling routine professional drain cleanings is important and helps reduce the risk of major clogs, but there are also other actions you can take to prevent clogged drains, such as the following:
- Add a drain cover: Preventing clogged drains in your kitchen sink can be as simple as adding a drain cover. Even a mesh drain can prevent leftover food from getting stuck in and clogging your drain. The drain cover acts as a barrier to protect your drain from debris. If debris can’t get in, it can’t clog your drain.
- Be careful about what you pour down your drain: Everybody loves a nice, home-cooked meal—but your drains don’t like the leftover fats, oil, or grease. Pouring these liquids down the drain could lead to serious clogs and damage. Whenever you cook or fry food with any type of fats, oil, or grease, wait until the excess is cool, and then, instead of pouring any of it down the drain, transfer it into a garbage bag for proper disposal.
- Use your garbage disposal as designed: Your garbage disposal can be an extremely convenient appliance. It chops up leftover food, getting rid of it without clogging up your drain. But you have to be careful about what you put into your garbage disposal. For example, do not place fats, oils, grease, rice, pasta, bread, chicken bones, egg shells, nuts, and oatmeal in your garbage disposal, or you risk damaging the system and clogging the drain.
- Don’t flush foreign objects down the toilet: Keep your toilets unclogged by using your toilet for its intended purpose and limit what you flush. Don’t flush napkins, paper towels, wipes, or cotton balls down your toilet—otherwise, you could clog it.
Schedule Your Drain Cleaning Today!
Keep your entire Spring, TX, home’s plumbing in top shape by scheduling a professional drain cleaning with our Milton Frank Plumbing & Cooling professionals. Contact us today at 281-645-5905 or request service online.