- Ductless Heating
- Heat Pumps
Indoor Air Quality
- Zone Control System
- Commercial Heating
Indoor Air Quality
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
MILTON’S VALUE PLAN
Value is our Golden Rule!
As an MVP Member, you get…
- Emergency cut off tags will be placed on all your incoming water service valves and on your water heater.
- MVP Pricing – an approximate savings of 15% on labor and materials
- Guaranteed Pricing – in writing – on all recommended repairs.
- Bi-Monthly specials and promotions, just for MVP members.
- Priority Scheduling – for emergencies or routine service calls – you tell us when you need us!
- Never pay a Service Charge during regular business hours when Milton Frank Plumbing provides the service.
- $25 Savings Certificate to spend in our Designer Showroom!
GOLD KEY SERVICE PLAN
Milton Frank Plumbing agrees to provide TWO (2) PLANNED MAINTENANCE SERVICES per year to you, or valued customer.
Your specialized GOLD KEY SERVICE will be performed by a factory-trained, skilled Service Technician, who knows how to make your Air Conditioning and Heating System operate economically and efficiently as possible.
Spring “Pre-Season Cleaning: Our Service Technician will provide a complete and accurate assessment of the air conditioning system. We will thoroughly check and perform routine service on the evaporator coil, blower, condensing unit and thermostat along with all associated components as they are reasonably accessible.
Fall Safety Service: A complete safety inspection will be performed on your gas furnace or electric heater. The heater, blower and thermostat along with all associated components will be services as they are reasonably accessible. The total heating system will be started up and fully tested to ensure that it is ready to heat your home safely before the first cold snap.
With the GOLD KEY SERVICE PLAN, you will receive Priority Service and our Lowest Possible Pricing on Filters, Accessories and New Equipment. You will also receive a 15% Discount on Breakdown Repairs. While there is never a guarantee in life, it is a fact that with proper maintenance on your mechanical equipment, you will greatly reduce the chances of emergency breakdowns. Better equipment operation will save you money in energy costs and add to you comfort level & peace of mind as well.